24mm x 70mm x 27mm（ケース付）
The 6 Port RX/EX Power Hub is a must have accessory for any DYNAMIXEL user working with 4-pin servos.
The DYNAMIXEL communication bus allows you to daisy chain multi servos, making wiring a breeze. However sometimes you need to split your DYNAMIXEL chain into multiple directions. Just plug a 4-Pin Dynamixel Cable from your controller to any port on the hub, and you'll have 5 ports available for DYNAMIXEL's 4-pin servos.
This hub has the added benefit of 2 power breakouts. You can plug in bare wire with the screw terminal block, or plug in power through the DC barrel jack. The 2.1*5.5 female barrel jack will accept any of our SMPS power supplies as well as our Battery Wiring Harness.
The RX/EX Power Hub is compatible with the following DYNAMIXEL servos:
This hub is NOT compatible with the all AX and 3-pin MX series of DYNAMIXEL servos.
*Under certain circumstances, these servos can drop the voltage on Switched Mode Power Supplies. If you are using these servos with an SMPS we recommend also using the SMPS2DYNAMIXEL
The 6 Port AX/MX Power Hub is a must have accessory for any DYNAMIXEL user. This little board is a Bioloid 6 Port Hub and a
LIPO Battery Charger LBC-011
- Internal independent lithium battery balancer
- Balancing individual cells battery discharging
- Adaptable to various type of lithium battery
- Fast and storage mode of lithium battery
- Automatic charging current limit
- Input power monitoring
- Cyclic charging/discharging
■ Basic Components
Cable set for battery connection
Exclusive AC cord (220V)
■ Hardware Specification
135 x 144 x36 mm
AC input : 100-240Volt
DC input 11-18Volt
Circuit power: Max.charge power 50WMax. discharge power 5WCharge current range: 0.1-5.0ADischarge current range: 0.1-1.0A
NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-15cellsLi-ion/Polymer cell count: 1-6cellsPb battery voltage: 2-20V
- Do not apply heat, water or any other liquid on the battery.
- Do not take the battery apart.
- Do not use damaged batteries. (inflated, deformed, damaged, etc.)
- Do not charge multiple batteries simultaneously.
- When charging, make sure the battery is connected into the correct polarity.
- Do not charge when the battery is hot. Please charge after it has cooled off.
- Do not charge the battery when it is being used by the controller.
■ Compatible Products (for charging)
- LIPO 11.1V Battery Set LBS-10
- LIPO 11.1V Battery Set LBS-11
- LIPO 11.1V 1800mAh LB-12
Please refer to the official site for more information.
* The official site link may contain updated product information different from what is described here on ROBOTIS SHOP.
Powered By FC2ショッピングカート.
Copyright (c) DYNAMIZER ROBOTICS Pro Shop All Rights Reserved